I have been tagged... by Choco... so here goes...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4
Under the influence of the landowner’s smile, in whose….
Salman Rushdie’s Midnight Children
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?
Ok… reached out… grabbed some air… Yikes… caught something smelly… Did someone fart???
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
NDTV India… Salman Khan is buying an IPL team to compete with Sharukh Khan… go figure… does anyone care…
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Sania Mirza and Somdev Burman have reached the second round in the US Open… good news… on CNN IBN
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A hour and a half back. Left office to come home.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
A grey pyjama.
10. When did you last laugh?
When I answered question no. 2.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
12. Seen anything weird lately?
13. What do you think of this quiz?-
14. What is the last film you saw?
Little Zizou… on DVD… a delightful little film
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A book… on how to spend it overnight….
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
I live exactly 402 miles (647 kms) from the Palolem beach in Goa.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Nothing… sometimes things are not great… at other times they are dreadful… but everything has a reason… the wheel of creation and destruction has to be kept in motion… consciously we create... subconsciously we destruct... the wheels turn...
18. Do you like to Dance?
I like to prance…
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Not forever… not for long… I care too much for my Indian Passport to exchange it for another… I have had opportunities… I choose to live here. There, in my opinion, is nothing that you can do abroad that you can’t do in India.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Son… Here are my papers…. 1 month notice… When do I start the hand-over…
Ok... done... I pass this on to anyone unfortunate enough to have the low IQ levels required to even consider answering this... like me... of course...
If you are proudly stupid... like me... and decide to take up this tag... let me know... i promise to come over and cry while I read the rubbish written on your blog...